We have a Biztalk Developer position below. Please let me know if you are interested and available for work.
Title: Biztalk Developer
Location: River North, Chicago, IL
Length: Contract, on going. 6 month extensions.
Rate: Best on w2 or C2C
One of our premier financial clients is seeking a BizTalk Architect/Developer for a long term contract opportunity. This individual will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of BizTalk solutions within the organization. As a member of the Enterprise Architecture group, the person will also be responsible for working with other groups in the organization to define and design solutions satisfying business requirements using BizTalk Server, .Net, and other Microsoft technologies.
- •In depth understanding of requirements and processes for integrating business applications
- •Expertise in analyzing existing Business Processes
- •Proven hands on experience in designing complex Business Processes using BizTalk Server.
- •Proven hands on experience implementing ESB.
- •Ability to identify challenges early and address them.
- •Ability to identify risks early and propose and implement mitigation steps.
- •Self-driven, objective and goal oriented team player.
- •Expertise in coming up with candidate solution architectures.
- •Expertise in identifying Enterprise wide usable/reusable components and the ability to hands on implement the same.
- •Expertise in envisioning high level design during vision and scope phase.
- •Experience in planning phases using Agile methodologies.
- •Proficient in designing, developing, testing, performance tuning and debugging various BizTalk Server 2010 components
- •Demonstrated hands-on experience with Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ).
- •Demonstrated hands-on experience with WCF and web services
- •Knowledgeable in object-oriented programming in .NET framework (using C#)
- •Comfort with object relational mapping (e.g. Entity Framework)
- •Expertise in Microsoft BizTalk Enterprise Service Bus Toolkit
- •Expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 (MOSS)
- •Expertise in BizTalk operational administration
- •Designing and developing innovative solutions to solve business problems leveraging BizTalk software
- •Leading policies, standards and procedures associated with BizTalk application development
- •Responding to help desk/troubleshooting incidents